Home > QA/QC Services
Quality assurance and quality control services (QA / QC Services) help you ensure compliance with all contractual specifications, mandatory regulations and quality standards. Quality assurance and quality control services assure the quality of all materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of your industrial facilities and that manufacturing errors are reduced or eliminated. With state-of-the-art resources and expertise and a unique global network, we can provide you with QA / QC in every need as per your requirement. As a result, we can help you assure quality throughout your entire supply chain.
This is achieved by supporting our clients to develop, launch and regularly revise a Project Quality Manual that outlines the quality procedures required during each phase of the project; and by supervising the contractors’ and subcontractors’ adherence to the quality plan to ensure they meet the requirements. It is important to ensure that quality, scheduling and cost requirements are met in each of the different stages of an industrial project.
Our on-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
- QA of the organizations involved in the construction, manufacture and operation of your facility
- Review of specifications, procedures and specified standards utilized on the construction site
- Monitoring materials testing
- Inspection, witnessing or verification to establish the quality of a material, structure or system during manufacturing
- Pre-shipment inspections and loading supervision during the transportation phase
- Monitoring storage methods and preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment before and during installation
- Organization and implementation of record retention systems