Third Party Inspection
Home > Third Party Inspection
Third Party Inspection
BCI is an independent Third-Party Inspection Service company to check that your system and assets meet end user requirements, quality and standards in all type of sectors and industries oil & gas Sector, offshore & Marine, Energy and Process Industries, Petroleum & Chemical Industries.
Our Teams of Engineers ensure that the quality and performance of static equipment or piping systems meet applicable requirements to help to improve the integrity, quality and efficiency of equipment and minimize the environmental impact of industrial activities, also team has experience in various fields and highly certified/Qualified to AWS, CSWIP, BGAS, NACE, API, ASME, and ISO Lead Auditors.
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by various International regulatory bodies such as: ISO, ASTM, ANSI, TEMA, ASME, API, etc. Our testing procedures and expertise of our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects and damage mechanisms at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money
We provide the following categories of TPI
- Pressure vessels inspection as per API 510.
- In service pipe lines inspection as per API 570.
- Storage tanks inspection as per API 653.
- Rerating/Revalidation of pressure vessels and pipelines as per client requirement.
- Following up all construction activities and testing for new storage tanks as per API 650.
- Following up all construction activities and testing for new piping systems as per ASME B31 series.
- Following up welding activities including (Fabrication, repair, alteration, etc.) for both piping systems and static equipment.
- Evaluate fitness for service and assess the remaining life time for pipe lines and static equipment.
- Welder Qualification Witnessing, Welding Procedure Preparation, Welder Certificate Renewal.
- Hydro test witnessing, Pneumatic test witnessing.
- Dimensional inspection, Structural alignment and bolt tightening/tensioning inspection.
- Torque wrench witnessing/flange management witnessing.
- Design, selection, applying and monitoring of cathodic protection systems (internal/external) for both piping systems and static equipment.
- MTC review and Mechanical test witness for material.
- Quality plan, ISO documentation preparation for client.